Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Perspective...

Hello my Darlings,
I'd sincerely like to thank you for your outpouring of love and support. 
It has been phenomenal.
 via
Though it has been very hard,
I find comfort in the fact that she is in a much better place
where there are no tears or sadness.
She is just as happy as can be.
I will see her again.

It is funny how it takes something like this to happen
to make you realize just how much you have been taking for granted.
I am learning a lot about myself and the things I'd like to change.
It has made me realize what is important.
Family, friends, health, happiness.
And above all else, The Lord.
Time is short...



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post my sweet friend. Hugs, Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Natalie and I agree with you.
    Life is bittersweet!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...