Monday, December 10, 2012

My DIY Pick of the Week - 12/10/12





Good Afternoon Dolls!

My DIY pick of the week belongs to Amy over at Woodlawn Lane, for her amazing DIY Upholstered Headboard.  I can't tell you how many times I've viewed a "version" of an upholstered headboard and thought to myself, "I'm going to try that".  I had just really had no idea of how to tackle it.  





Amy made the impossible...possible!  Her tutorial is easy to follow and there are also other crafty tidbits on her blog that you could very easily wish to add to your to-do list.  Not to mention, that her entire room makeover is to die for, the headboard was just the cherry-on-top!


So hop on over to Woodlawn Lane and give Amy a visit.  You won't be sorry, just be prepared to lose at least an hour taking in her ideas and giving her blog a look see!  Thank you Amy for sharing your expertise!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have! So much inspiration you share with beautiful pictures.
    I would really like to follow your blog from now! :o)

    You are more than welcome to visit my blog as well!

    Wishing you a wonder week!

    Happy thoughts from,
    Anette Willemine
    (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh - I love that headboard...heading over to see the tutorial - thanks, and Happy Tuesday! Tanya

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...