Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Room Designs

calm living space

One of the "new additions" to my blog will be my own little room designs.  The looks that I create are all designs I would happily have in my own home, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are.  From time to time, I will post designs that I'm actually implementing in my home, but it will be specified.

The first board (of many) is of a living room design.  Repurposed wood and a white plush sofa go hand in hand in my book.  The mint green is one of my favorite colors right now.  I scooped them all together to pull off this look, and threw in some touches of metal (gray).  I think it creates a calming effect, hence the title "a calm living space".  This board was created using Olioboard.  It's a fun and creative way to get a visual for any ideas you may have.  I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Gorgeous colours. I could dive into that couch right this second!!!

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...