1. Have you ever seen a ghost?
~That would be a no. But I have heard plenty of things that can't be explained.
2. When was the last time you dressed up for Halloween?
~Why last year of course! I was a butterfly : )
3. What is your favorite candy?
~I adore snickers...yum! I'll take it any way I can get it, especially in the form of a cupcake!
4. Did you have a favorite costume growing up?
~I always wanted to dress up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I never got the chance. I wanted the red ruby slippers and all.
5. Did you carve pumpkins this year?
~Not yet, I'm waiting for the night before.
6. What is your favorite scary movie?
~The one that sticks out in my mind is "The Others" starring Nichole Kidman. Something about a good ghost story gets me every time.
7. Haunted houses or corn mazes?
~Since I have never even seen a corn field, I'll have to go with Haunted Houses in all of their spooky splendor.
8. Are you superstitious?
~Not at all.
9. Have you ever owned a black cat?
~Yes and smokey was his name. He was a great cat : (
10. What are your plans for this coming Halloween?
~I'm having a party the night before and I've already started decorating. Halloween will be devoted to the kiddos, trick or treating, and a carnival or two.
Leave it to Leigh Ashley to come up with great questions with Halloween flair. She never disappoints. I also urge you to hop on over to her blog Leigh Ashley for her 400th follower giveaway. She sells her gorgeous accesories on etsy and her Barberry and Lace Blog is the cutest. Thanks for stopping by my dears!