Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bedazzled...

Hello my dear blogging friends!
I hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!

My home was filled with family and friends.  We cooked, ate, played games, and laughed to our hearts content.  The kids were smiling ear to ear all weekend and everyone got what they wanted.  It was a joyous holiday indeed.
Now that has us rolling right into the next holiday.  New Years Day!  The greatly anticipated 2011!
Here I am living in one of the NYE destination spots of the world...and I will be staying in.
Is it disappointing that wandering The Las Vegas Strip (that is packed with people mind you) is just not my cup of tea?  Maybe those that reside in New York city can relate.  My hubby and I will be the designated babysitters this Eve.  So instead of champagne and party hats, I will be banging pots and drinking hot chocolate with my kids and nieces : )

Nevertheless, it won't stop me from daydreaming about all the glitz and glam associated with this joyous night.

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but sequins seems to be stamped on everything around here and I'm liking it!

Here is a heart clutch from Forever 21.

A glitzy dress found here.

The coach poppy collection bag

A sparkly scarf from AnnTaylor Loft
This will set you back $29.50

And you can't forget the makeup!
Like dramatic eyes..

glossy lips

and dazzling nails!

Wishing you a glamorous New Years Eve!


5 comments:

  1. Natalie, have a wonderful "First Night" with hubby the kids! What fun it will be putting on the glitz and making lot's of noise! Happy New Year! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be a fun NYE with the children :D... but I'll wish you lots of the same/more fun and laughter as this year for next year.

    NYE is always cancelled where I live as it ends up snowing that week (as in the past we didn't have snow like we have these last 2years) but I've seen from the reports that it might be cancelled again due to heavy fog.... so I'll be staying in and doing what I normally do... sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!! I'm loving the glitz!
    Happy New year my friend!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~*~*~*Wishing you all the best this coming New Year my sweet friend!!~*~* Im so happy weve met thru this blogland!;)Maybe we can meet up sometime and go thrifting?!~*~* Hugs, Rachel~*~*~*

    *French Farmhouse 425*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be staying in too Mama! ;)Cheers to a Happy and Healthy New Year! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...