Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Small Slice Of Christmas

Welcome readers to my little slice of Christmas.  I have only posted a few (bare bone) photos of my home that can be found in my house tour tab on the the bar above.  Since then I've added some furniture and little trinkets but it's no where near being done.  There is still a floor to be put down, and paint to be picked out.  I'm sure the room will change about a gagillion (yes that's a word) times before I utter the words "finished".

However, we all have to start somewhere, and although my home is not in start-up stage, it IS in transition.  Therefore, I bring you just a sample of my Christmas set-up.  I feel I owe you at least a glimpse.



My favorite ornament on our tree ;-)


I just had to add an ounce of seashells.

My home is coming together bit by bit, and I want to assure you that these are the first pics of many.  My ideas are endless, and I feel as if time is on my side.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm linked up at...






3 comments:

  1. the tree and sectional with its pillows are all so cozy! i want to pick up a book and read on your couch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! I'm in love with your wooden lantern!! GASP :) Happy to be here and following along! ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas decorations,
    Wishing you and your loved ones a "Merry Christmas!"
    Torie Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...