Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A wee bit of me Wednesdays...




Off to link up, hope you will too!


{one} how would you describe your style?
-Casual and trendy.  I like summer dresses and sandals or jeans and a cute blouse.  I like a cute pair of shoes as much as the next girl.


{two} what would your perfect day look like?
A day with my husband and kids at the beach.  Any beach.


{three} what would be the best workplace perk?
-6 Months paid vacation : )


{four} if you could have the starring role in one movie, which would it be?
-Ugh...I named it last week, so I'll have to say Winona Ryder in Mermaids.  Just to be close to HIM.



{five} what tv show do you wish would go off the air for good?
-Any one of those shows on MTV, like Jersey Shore or Tila Tequila.  Waste of Space.


{six} chocolate or vanilla?
-Chocolate indeed...



{seven} if you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
-Ok, I can't name him a third time so I'll have to say...Johnny Depp.



{eight} if you could have been the author of any book, which would it have been?
-Oh Stephanie Meyer.  She's young and talented.  She has just made an insane amount of money off of the Twilight series.


{nine} what's your favorite type of flower?
-Hydrangea



{ten} what do you think is your most attractive feature?
-My eyelashes.  haha.

It's been fun, but gotta run!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't date Johnny Depp, I would enslave him. Possibly by voodoo. I don't think my hubby would mind too much.

    Oh I thought I was the only one that has seen Mermaids... and owns it. Shhh don't tell. I really like the show.

    You have a new Follower. What a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow dress! I used to have a yellow front door. So sweet, and so are your tidbits :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...