Monday, August 23, 2010

A White Party!!

So by way of Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle I came across the "White Party". This was such a cute post by her that I decided to join in on the fun on bidding farewell to the summer. It is a link up party that originated with Desperately Seeking Seersucker


So as I bid farewell to the summer I think of an all "White Party" that I never had. How would I decorate? What would inspire?

Inspirations first...

And the location?

With the wildlife swimming in distance.


And what to wear?


Cheese and wine anyone?

Dinner for two?


It's been a beautiful Summer with hot sunny days and bbqs as the kids play in the water...
Now it's time to wake up from my lazy slumber..

Back to school and I'm welcoming Autumn with open arms!

Photos courtesy of bling and yahoo photo search

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures!! Thank you so much for joinng the online White party :)

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures! I'm determined to enjoy the remaining few days of August (= summer), then I can start thinking about autumn :-) You have a beautiful blog! I'm your newest follower, I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great group of white photos- I can't stop thinking of the strawberry in the white chocolate- yum.

    Nice to meet you- lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm so glad you posted, Natalie!! Wasn't this fun?? I love white! It's just so fresh and clean.

    Happy Tuesday, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...