First thing I had to do was stop by the fellow links and follow them too because any friend of hers is a friend of mine. I have to say that I agree with her finds, and that they are all very inspirational blogs. So with that being said...I find myself in the predicament of choosing 9 inspirational blogs for this award. There are so many but here it goes...
The Rules of this award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 9 fellow bloggers who inspire you
4) Let them know about the award********************************************
1. I am a Los Angeles girl. Born and raised and till I die. I may not live there now but that is where my roots are.
2. It has been one week since I have had any caffeine. As a self proclaimed pepsi-holic and choco-holic this is no easy task. I haven't cheated once. No coffee *tear*, soda, chocolate, or tea. Surprisingly enough I am actually starting to feel more energized and I finally seem to be getting a much needed break from my migraines.
3. It took 14 painstaking months to purchase our home, and it wasn't our first choice. The first one is why we waited so long. It was a short sale and a nightmare. In retrospect we are happy that it didn't go through, because we love our current home so much more.
4. I met my husband when I was 16 years old and we've been together ever since.
5. I like to read a lot. My weakness is magazines like People, or InStyle. I'm currently attempting to read Madame Bovary. I've decided to touch up my reading skills with some classics.
6. The traveling I've done in my life has been very limited. I've been to Mexico, Nevada (of course), California (hello?), Arizona, and Hawaii (yay!!). My dream is to travel near, far, and everywhere.
7. I'm a girly girl. I love shopping and browsing. I enjoy make-up stores like MAC or Sephora. It's so fun getting dolled up and trying new colors of lipstick on, or getting makeovers.
So now I'm passing this award on to these lovely bloggers in no particular order...
1. Torie Jayne
Her blog is spellbinding and her posts are whimsical and fun. They take me to a happy place.
Debbie's waterfront home is dreamy and her posts are uplifting and leave me waiting for more.
3. Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Reenie's blog is like a cookbook on steroids. All of her delectable delights are made from scratch and make my mouth water.
4. Inspired Design
Debby's blog is a happy go lucky place and her posts are always entertaining and easy on the eye!
5. Brown Eyed Belle
Julie is a young brown eyed girl whose posts aren't only crammed with style, and wit, but she's a sweetheart as well. Oh and she coordinates her music with her posts. Such a nice touch!
6. Little Blue Deer
Never mind the fact that Shari's blog layout is gorgeous, but her posts are engaging and leave no room for improvement.
7. My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia
Need I say more...Kristin's renovations are remarkable and her posts are awe inspiring.
8. Life at 5 Feet
"Style Attic's" blog is one that won't only make you smile, but will make you Laugh Out Loud for real. She's full of energy and wit! Now I need her real name.
Nina's blog is beautiful and her photos capture color and style perfectly.
So these are some of my inspirational reads, and I hope you'll visit them soon (if you haven't already).
ta ta for now!