Saturday, September 11, 2010

In somber remembrance...

Today marks a day of incredible grief for so many families. It's the day that changed America. We were all shocked, we all cried, we were all angry. So many of us still are...


Is it important that we continue to talk about it and share it with our kids? I think it's imperative. I will never forget, and I don't think we ever should.

Today I remember the people who lost their lives that horrific day. They were people with dreams and doubts. They watched the sunrise and sunset just as I do. They had goals and kids, they had parents, and jobs. They died doing their jobs. They died heroically. Some giving their lives so others could live. Oh yes on this day I remember them...
Photos courtesy of Yahoo News and Photobucket

Please take time from your blogging to visit this site Legacy.com so that you can put a name with a face and learn a little about those who were lost too soon.

My prayers go to their families today...be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Natalie,

    Thanks for putting this on your blog! Yes, we owe it to those families who lost all their dreams.

    We value the life we live in this great country. My husband just got a new outlook after his open heart surgery. Four bypasses and a lot of pain but that heals!

    Patriotic greetings from Georgia,

    MariettesBacktoBasics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sept. 11th will never be the same. My heart goes out to everyone who lost loved ones on that tragic day. xo

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...