Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do you remember when?

I can distinctly remember having a joy for decorating my room in my teen years.  The biggest difference back then was my love for black and white.  I had a black comforter, with black and white striped or polka dotted throw pillows.  A white dresseer, black mirror and so on and so forth.

I also recall decorating my walls with pictures from magazines (since my mother didn't let me paint my room).  I had a few framed pictures, but mostly I had clipped ads from one of my favorite stores...Guess.

I still like these pics...and have to admit....they are a little racy, especially for a teen.  It didn't matter then though.  I remember admiring these girls, and wanting to meet the guys ; ).  My how things have changed.  It's so fun to reminisce.

How was your room decorated as a teen?  What was your style?



























Courtesy of Guess by Marciano

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Nice to meet you. I recall some of these ads. Thanks for the saunter down memory lane

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...