Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to know you...



So since I am fairly new to the whole blogging thing I thought I should give mannland5's "Getting to 
know you" a try.

I should mention I found her via CastleandCottage Signs blog.

I stopped and thought what a wonderful and fun way to share stuff about myself
and find out more about all the other ladies in blog land ; )

So here it goes...

The Q's..

1. Thong or Granny Panties?
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
6. Dream vacation spot?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Who is your hero and why?

---------------------------------------------------------


1.  Thong or Granny Panties?

I mostly wear thong, but every now and then I'll sneak in a pair of bikinis.


2.  If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?

If it's my hubby or a friend then yes.  A complete stranger no, and I will turn the other way.


3.  Spanx or no Spanx?

hmmm...I'd honestly have to say that once every now and then on a fat day during a special 
occasion I'll sport these.


4.  Do you sleep in your sheets?

On my sheets, not in them.


5.  What is your favorite Disney character?

It has always been Cinderella.  It's something about the rags to riches and Prince 
Charming thing that I can't get over.  


6.  Dream Vacation spot?


Positano, Italy
*sigh*
Although anywhere in Italy will do...


7.  What is your dream job?

An elementary school teacher.  It is what I always wanted to be growing up.


8.  Who is your hero and why?

My mother, she is a strong, giving, caring, nurturing, independent, smart woman.  She (and 
my Dad) raised me.  Need I say more?


Well that was fun and I look forward to next Sunday's questions!!
Thanks for stopping by..



5 comments:

  1. Hi, lady! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment :) I'm just so happy you did b/c I found this beautiful blog of yours!

    That little spot in Italy that you have posted looks absolutely heavenly....

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comment about your Mom! So sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cinderella turned school teacher, who doesn't need spanx and has found her prince charming, with a sweet mom and no wicked step mother in sight...it doesn't get and any better than that and I say cheers to you! There aren't enough sweethearts like you!! I can tell you would have been the favorite teacher and I hope you make it to your dream destination someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! Love the look of the spot in Italy. Beautiful comments about your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I've never been to Italy but it's definitely on my list! That looks so beautiful. And as for Spanx, I've worn them in a couple weddings . . . not so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

A comment a day keeps the doctor away...